Complaint Review: NetSpend

• Reported By: Enrique — Stockton California
NetSpend
PO Box 2136 Austin, TX 78768-2136 Austin,, Texas USA

NetSpend NetSpend Corporation Debit Visa card Austin, Texas

I am a construction worker trying to make extra dollar on line, I was referral to NetSpend Debit Card as a $20 dollars bonus programs,

They advertise as a pre paid Deb it card, I went to the web site netspend.com/ and ask for local place to load the card with $40 as the state on they advertisement you load the card the first time with $40 dollars and the will credit you another $20.00

I load up the debit card with $40.00 dollars to the place they send me 2512 Waterloo Rd Stockton Ca 95205 (Kiosk Machine) the machine charge me $3.95 for the transaction and my $20.00 Dollars never were credit to my account

I call customer services 1-866-387-7363 and ask about  my $20.00 Bonus as they advertise as soon as you funded the card with $40.00 they will credit you $20.00 dollars

I spoke to a customer services Supervisor Name Raul Employee Id # 160819214 and I ask him about my credit, since my account didn't show up my $20. [continued below]....

.....00  Bonus and he told me because I didn't make a  full $40.00 dollars deposit I didn't Qualify for the $20 Bonus because my first deposit to the card has to be $40.00 dollars

But I really did full $40.00 dollars deposit Transaction Id # 30022696 I load the card with $40.00 dollars -$3.95  my balance instally when from $40.00 to $36.05  plus on top of that I didn't get my $20.00 dollars bonus, they are ripping people off !!! hard working people like my self looking for a way to make extra dollar to meet ends we end ups lossing all the times and this big Corp, Inc, just coming and taking money of our hands just like that simple is that why no one can stop this??????

I am sure I am not the only one up there why we always have to the the ones, they making those millions and millions of dollars and they always wins, is there any body who can stop them!!!!!!!!!!!

This has to stop always happend with the worker class is time to do some thing!! Stop NetSpend from taken our money from us!!!!!! they just ripping off the middle class! They are Scam!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2013 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NetSpend/Austin-Texas-78768/NetSpend-NetSpend-Corporation-Debit-Visa-card-Austin-Texas-1109868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NetSpend