Complaint Review: NetSpend

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: Jacqueline — Trenton New Jersey United States of America
NetSpend

NetSpend Ripped me off, Internet

I am very disgruntle and the reviews about their  business I read have been horrible. I did my taxes threw Turbo Tax on January 27th and at that time I selected the NetSpend prepaid card choice. In their office there are records showing that an email was sent to me on January 27th from their office disclosing that my card went out. I waited the 10 business days and never received the card.

On February 4th I received an email from them stating the full amount of my return was in my account. (I have all emails) Since I did not receive the first card I spoke to a supervisor and manager in the office that was on duty, whom said that a new card will be issued to my work address for me to sign for in 2- 3 business days. Those 3 days are up. I am very disgusted with their business and how their support staff lacks professionalism. I work for a law firm and I am moving forward with a class action suit against them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NetSpend/internet/NetSpend-Ripped-me-off-Internet-1013029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NetSpend