Complaint Review: NetSportsporter

• Reported By: marysue1227 — Glen Burnie Maryland United States of America
NetSportsporter

NetSportsporter NetSportspoter Item purchased was not delivered Internet

*Consumer Comment: Contact Information

I ordered a football jersey from this website. It has been several days and there has been no other contact or movement on the part of the seller other than the initial email I recieved when the payment was recieved. I do not expect to get this item and fully expect I will never see my money. This company is in China and, from what I have read, is a scam. Also, the domain name of the site is no longer registered. Unless the company has decided to work without a web address, they are no longer operating. They have apparently moved on to the next scam.

I didn't do any investingating before I ordered which was a mistake. Protect yourself before you order. Do the following before you order:
1. Do a web search for the company to see if there are any scam reports such as on this site.

2. Look for misspellings or other strang language that may indicate that the site was done in a hurry by someone who was concerned with getting the site up fast or that it has foreign ownership (When ordering from international companies, you are not protected as much as you are when you buy in your own country. It is very difficult to collect money in international transactions. My bank pretty much told me I can forget about getting that money back.)

3. Do a "Whois" look up of the URL (web address) for the site. There are many Whois sites that will give you information. Go to a search engine and type "Whois". In the Whois site just type in the URL for the site and it will tell you who registered it, what country they are in, their contact information, and how long the site has been registered. New sites are a big flag. This one was only open for 29 days when I ordered and it was registered in China. Another big clue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NetSportsporter/internet/NetSportsporter-NetSportspoter-Item-purchased-was-not-delivered-Internet-984319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NetSportsporter

Contact Information

AUTHOR: Tabitha - (United States of America)

I was "lucky" enough to receive the jersey that I ordered, but it is junk and an obvious knockoff and low quality.  I've been going back and forth for several days with a "Bess" with an email address of service@ecommerceservice.biz

She's been trying to tell me that the quality is normal and that if I had ordered an "Elite" jersey for $300 I would have had better quality.

I will be disputing the charge with my bank.  Horrible.