- Report: #984319
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: NetSportsporter
NetSportsporterInternet United States of America
NetSportsporter NetSportspoter Item purchased was not delivered Internet
*Consumer Comment: Contact Information
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I didn't do any investingating before I ordered which was a mistake. Protect yourself before you order. Do the following before you order:
1. Do a web search for the company to see if there are any scam reports such as on this site.
2. Look for misspellings or other strang language that may indicate that the site was done in a hurry by someone who was concerned with getting the site up fast or that it has foreign ownership (When ordering from international companies, you are not protected as much as you are when you buy in your own country. It is very difficult to collect money in international transactions. My bank pretty much told me I can forget about getting that money back.)
3. Do a "Whois" look up of the URL (web address) for the site. There are many Whois sites that will give you information. Go to a search engine and type "Whois". In the Whois site just type in the URL for the site and it will tell you who registered it, what country they are in, their contact information, and how long the site has been registered. New sites are a big flag. This one was only open for 29 days when I ordered and it was registered in China. Another big clue.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NetSportsporter/internet/NetSportsporter-NetSportspoter-Item-purchased-was-not-delivered-Internet-984319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.