Complaint Review: NetZero Internet Service Provider

• Submitted: Fri, January 29, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, January 29, 2010

• Reported By: Frustrated — Odessa Texas United States of America
NetZero Internet Service Provider

NetZero Internet Service Provider I have tried numerous times to cancel my service, to no avail. They keep debiting my chk acct for their fee. Internet

*Consumer Comment: *Anyone in the world can 'Google' this- MASSACHUSETTS ERECTION POEM, and read it on the web!

I have tried to cancel my service for over 6 mos.  Whenever I call their toll free #, I'm transferred from one dept. to another & usually speak to reps that do not speak fluent English.  I get the feeling they're reading from a script.

Every month, they bill my chk account.  I have tried stopping the debit, but they just change the dates that they run the debit through.  I am at the point now to filing charges on them.  My bank refuses to return the debit, once it's cleared my account.  I am thoroughly fed up with them!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2010 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NetZero-Internet-Service-Provider/internet/NetZero-Internet-Service-Provider-I-have-tried-numerous-times-to-cancel-my-service-to-no-561772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NetZero Internet Service Provider

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

Thank You.

******************************POEM ALERT*********************************

*Anyone can 'Google' the following poems and read them-

BROCK O'BOMB-A POEM