Complaint Review: NetZero United Online

• Reported By:Waterloo Ontario
NetZero United Online
www.netzero.net Internet U.S.A.

NetZero United Online ripoff cancellation credit card fraud Internet

I telephoned NetZero on March 29, 2004 to cancel my Platinum account as of April 1, 2004. Despite this they debited my credit card on the 17th of April.

I contacted them with the reference number I was given for my cancellation and was told I had not cancelled my account, but someone else's. I spoke with "supervisor" Lauren and was told they did not make an error. She had a few pat phrases, repeated over and again. By far the worst customer service rep I have encountered. It became obvious that they were seasoned scammers. After about 20 minutes I hung up the phone in frustration.

This company and its President and CEO Mark R. Goldston can add fraud to its list of "services" offered.

Does anyone have a an email address for Goldston?

Jo
Waterloo, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2004 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NetZero-United-Online/internet/NetZero-United-Online-ripoff-cancellation-credit-card-fraud-Internet-90272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NetZero United Online