Complaint Review: NetZero

• Updated: Mon, May 12, 2003

• Reported By:Borrego Springs California
www.netzero.net Internet U.S.A.

NetZero ripoff Los Angeles Internet

I cancelled NetZero service via the Internet. They acknowledged the cancellation via the Internet but continue to bill my credit card.

I called NetZero and they said that since I didn't have a "reference number" they could not accept the first cancellation. So they stuck me for two extra months before I caught on that they were still billing me.

The person on the phone as much as said I was lying... I resent this and hope others will see how they cheat you.

Besides... their service is inferior.

Borrego Springs, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2003 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NetZero/internet/NetZero-ripoff-Los-Angeles-Internet-56555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NetZero