Complaint Review: NetZero

• Updated: Sun, January 07, 2007

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
netzero.com Internet U.S.A.

NetZero ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Woodland Hills California

I signed up for NetZero service in November of 2006. After I downloaded the (outdated) software, I attempted to log in. NetZero changed all my bookmarks to NetZero, then told me I could not access the Internet. I called 800-851-7908 within five minutes to cancel my service. The representative I spoke with tried for ten minutes to convince me that I wanted to stay with NetZero by offering me less expensive alternatives, but I said that the service did not meet my needs. I was told at that time that I would be credited with my $6.95 within 30 days. After two follow-up calls, I am Still waiting for my refund.

Joseph S.
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2007 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NetZero/internet/NetZero-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Woodland-Hills-California-229186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NetZero