Complaint Review: NetZero

• Reported By:Spokane Washington
NetZero
netzero.com Nationwide U.S.A.

NetZero Nothing but hassle Nationwide

I had signed up for netzero service in August 2008.. Well everything went well for 3 days then all of a sudden my service wasn't working and i couldn't get a hold of anyone when i called netzero. when i called they would pick up the phone and say how sorry they were and they couldn't help me at the time because their systems were down.. Now this went on for a week.

Finally i got through to talk to someone and i was charged $20 for them to tell me i was doing something wrong.. Well i wasn't and i had geek squad come out and check out my computer they said it was my internet service provider. So finally i called netzero back and all i wanted to do was cancel my service but yet again when i told them i wanted to cancel all of sudden their system was down and they magically couldn't access my account.

So after 3 weeks of calling twice a day everyday i got a hold of a supervisor. It took me 2 more days of calling the supervisor and threatening to call the FCC to cancel my service And i still haven't been refunded. I'm so frustrated i don't know what to do.. Anyone have any suggestions

Ivi
Spokane, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2008 12:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NetZero/nationwide/NetZero-Nothing-but-hassle-Nationwide-376420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NetZero