Complaint Review: NetZero

• Reported By:pgh pa
NetZero
Nationwide U.S.A.

NetZero is a rip-off

The download and setup of e-mail is too confusing for me. i like simplicity, Am on the phone now trying to cancell. I waited twenty minutes to get a service representative. very dissatified.

They said my user Id did not existance. they made me give my credit card number again before they would cancel...this is odd
then they did find my membership effective January 27, 2001 but will credit my card for any charges.

The representative did get nasty when I asked her why she needed my credit card number again

Mona
phg, pa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NetZero/nationwide/NetZero-is-a-rip-off-10102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NetZero