Complaint Review: Netdropshipper -Top Star Exports

• Submitted: Wed, July 27, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, July 30, 2005

• Reported By:Colchester Connecticut
Netdropshipper -Top Star Exports
2857 El Pico Blvd Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Netdropshipper - Top Star Exports ripoff, corrupt, swindlers, thieves Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: CREDIT RECEIVED

*Author of original report: Even Worse!

I was looking for a digital camera/binoculars for my husband for Father's Day to take with us on a camping/birdwatching trip. I ordered the ProViewer 2.1 from netdropshipper on June 17. The delivery information stated it would be 3-5 days, and I accepted that it would be a couple days late for Father's Day, but a good gift anyway.

I received it on June 28, 11 days later. In the box was NOT the Pro Viewer I had ordered, but an item called Smart Idea. I immediately emailed netdropshipper (they have a phone number that nobody likes to give out) to let them know of my dissatisfaction. In the meantime, I checked the specs of the Pro Viewer against the Strong Idea and they seemed to be similar products, so I opened the box to test it. When I put the batteries in the camera, half of the LCD screen would not work, rendering the camera completely useless. I again notified Netdropshipper of my dissatisfaction. I received a reply from Eric in CS instructing me to return it to them. I replied, asking whether I would receive the actual item I ordered, OR a similar item that actually works, OR a refund. It took 2 days to get a reply to my question. In the meantime I had written several times asking for a phone number so we could clear this up in a timely manner as my camping trip was fast approaching. Eric's reply instructed me to place a note inside the box stating which I would like, and my response was that I wanted the refund, as there was no time to get the correct item before my trip.

I mailed the binoculars back, with the note inside as instructed informing them that I wished to receive a refund. I left for my camping trip sans binoculars. After my return, I received an email from netdropshipper that my account had been credited the amount of the binoculars. I checked my bank account, and NO REFUND. I checked netdropshipper and they had given me a credit on their worthless website.

I am out 119.99 for the binoculars, plus the 12 for them to ship me their trash, and then the 7 for me to ship their trash back to them. I have written several times expressing my outrage with no response. I even sent them the link to ripoffreport, letting them know that had I seen it before I ordered, I would have conducted no business with them, and if they did not rectify the situation I would be the next to write a report.

I am going to call my lawyer friend in LA to pursue this for me, as well as forward this report to everyone in my address book, as well as put the link on my AIM info. I will also send this link to the Connecticut Attorney General, who luckily works out with my husband.

Robyn
Colchester, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2005 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netdropshipper-Top-Star-Exports/Los-Angeles-California-90023/Netdropshipper-Top-Star-Exports-ripoff-corrupt-swindlers-thieves-Los-Angeles-Californ-151454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netdropshipper -Top Star Exports

AUTHOR: Robyn - (U.S.A.)

Today I received a credit to my credit card for the original amount of the item I purchased. In the future I will check ripoffreport before i make purchases through online companies I don't recognize.

Even Worse!

AUTHOR: Robyn - (U.S.A.)

It is now later in the day of my original filing. I have received an email from netdropshipper that they cannot possible be worried about a few complaints on ripoffreport because they have so many customers. I have also been notified that they have closed my account. I therefore have neither my money back nor the credit on their website. They have no integrity or respect for their customer base. Thney have essentially and physically stolen $140.00 from me.