sale

• Submitted: Tue, July 11, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, July 11, 2006

• Reported By:Sunrise Florida
Netdropshipper
8491 Sunset Blvd. Suite 868 Los Angelas, California U.S.A.

Netdropshipper ripoff, dishonest, nasty, liars Los Angeles California

On 6/1/06 I ordered one item and received another one. It was also damaged so I tried to call them but the phone was disconnected. Then I contact the only customer service person on live on line it is sam dubek and he refers me to an e-mail address where no one gets back to me. Not only did I receive the wrong item, but it is damaged and missing parts. I wanted to resolve this.

Finally I contacted BBB, they made up a story and sent me an e-mail to my alternate e-mail address telling me they are willing to resolve it and a few nasty remarks that they have 90,000 other customers and I should be patient. The e-mail said to disregard the large carton that they sent me after 10 days and they would refund me in full. Now they say that UPS has been to my home and called me and I wasn't there.

Not true. My Mom was here and I was home when she wasn't and there was no note or message from UPS, they just don't want to give me the money back or the right product. As of today, I told them that I was going to let you know about this as well and they said I would be a bad customer and nobody else would want to do business with me.

I saved all of the e-mails and am willing to forward you whatever you need.

Alana
Sunrise, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2006 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netdropshipper/Los-Angelas-California-90069/Netdropshipper-ripoff-dishonest-nasty-liars-Los-Angeles-California-200554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netdropshipper