Complaint Review: Netdropshipper

• Submitted: Mon, February 20, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, February 20, 2006

• Reported By:Hot Springs Arkansas
Netdropshipper
2857 E. Pico Blvd. Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Netdropshipper Sales scam with affiliate website Ripoff Los Angeles California

I purchase an affiliate website with netdropshipper.com. I spend several hundred dollars in advertising my website. I had limited controll over mysite. I have the best advertising company out there. So I knew I had to have sales. Everyday I would check and always 0.00 for everything for 6 months. I quit checking for sales for a few months then one day I check. I have sold over 600,000.00 This is a true fact. I saw all my sales contacts completed and pending sales the whole thing. Well I was very stupid.I know. I didn't print off that page. I thought it would stay on there. The next morning it was gone. All 600,000.00 dollars. I should get about 30 percent commission. I lost alot of money. But the company has the site set up to get redirected. . Stay far away from this company. It will waste time and money and Look how much profit I made them by advertising my site for them. I am so blind. I wish there was something I could do for everybody. Any questions you check here. I will keep you posted.

I will get you!
scaramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2006 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netdropshipper/Los-Angeles-California-90023/Netdropshipper-Sales-scam-with-affiliate-website-Ripoff-Los-Angeles-California-177160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netdropshipper