Complaint Review: Netdropshipper

• Submitted: Wed, January 11, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, January 11, 2006

• Reported By:waxahachie Texas
Netdropshipper
www.netdropshipper.com Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Netdropshipper ripoff can't be trusted to supply orders ruined my ebay store. let's shut them down Los Angeles California

net dropshipper.com won't have fed-ex pickup orders. They print out tracking numbers but don't send them out. I think we all should get together and hire a lawyer for a joint law suit. I have lost about 500.00 in just one month. My ebay buisness has gone to hell. I'm going to take them to court for 50,000.00 for damages to my buisness. They don't return emails, calls. They don't even answer. They lie when they do return emails and my customers don't care if its netdropshippers fault. They just know I have their money and they don't have anything. ***kill*kill*kill***

Mike
waxahachie, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2006 11:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netdropshipper/Los-Angeles-California-90023/Netdropshipper-ripoff-cant-be-trusted-to-supply-orders-ruined-my-ebay-store-lets-shut-t-171427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netdropshipper