Complaint Review: Netdropshipper

• Submitted: Wed, December 21, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, January 20, 2006

• Reported By:Brunswick Maine
Netdropshipper
2857 East Pico Blvd Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Netdropshipper.com Netdropshipper, Didn't ship correct item; won't pay any shipping to correct their error Los Angeles California

*Consumer Comment: Send in complaints to LA DA

*Consumer Suggestion: Netdropshipper Now has Sunk to an F !

*Consumer Suggestion: Netdropshipper now has a Rating of D ! Keep the reports coming!

Netdropshipper sent me the incorrect item. It is not what I ordered, so I got an RMA. They wish me to pay for ALL freight charges to correct their error. I've been partially taken for a ride. After reading reports here, I have no faith that if I return the item that I will receive anything in return. If you have a complaint with this company also file it at BBB.org. They are a member with a shaky rating, but few complaints when compared to what is here.

Dean
Brunswick, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2005 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netdropshipper/Los-Angeles-California-90023/Netdropshippercom-Netdropshipper-Didnt-ship-correct-item-wont-pay-any-shipping-to-cor-168862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netdropshipper

Send in complaints to LA DA

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

The best way to shut them down right now is everyone who has been ripped off needs to submit a complaint to the LA DA.

When they get flooded by one company name on several complaints they will start an investigation I have included this website adress on my complaint.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Netdropshipper Now has Sunk to an F !

AUTHOR: Mary - (U.S.A.)

Netdropshipper has now sunk to an F they also have a new customer service rep name Michelle. Hmmm what does this say. I filed a report with the BBB and they state their side of the story and you cannot rebutt their statements with the BBB it is their final response. So you cannot even defend yourself unless you open another report with them. I don't know if you can but I am going to try and fax the copies I have to them. This company will fold I am sure!

#3 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Mary - (U.S.A.)

I went into look and Netdropshipper now has a rating with BBB of D! Keep the reports coming this company is fraudulent and maybe they will be shut down. This is crazy I have not recieved any response from them for charging my card. I am not happy as are all the rest of you. So keep those reports coming!

#4 Consumer Suggestion