Complaint Review: Netdropshipper

• Submitted: Wed, April 26, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, April 27, 2006

• Reported By:knoxville Tennessee
8491 Sunset Blvd. Suite 868 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Netdropshipper ripoff Los Angeles California

*Consumer Suggestion: File your complaint ASAP with the LA DA and the FTC

Netdropshipper is a total SCAM!! "They don't care about their customers" That's what had happened to me. They shipped an item to my customer with a wrong model number. Once they recieved my email that the item shipped was wrong, they immediately changed their website with the correct model, and when they responded to my email they said that the item shipped is the correct model and I was redirected to their site which is the newly changed description of the item.

After several email exchanges they told me that on the invoice its showing the correct item, but if you look at the invoice, it will go to the link of the new item description (trying to fool me at once!!!). I showed
them the email confirmation that I got when I purchased the item and its showing the old item which is suppose to be received by the customer.

My customer was already pissed off because the items cannot be returned at once and about to give me bad feedbacks to my auction account and will start charging me a warehousing fee, in my own pocket I told the customer to ship it to me and pay for the shipping fee.
Netdropshipper.com finally agreed that the shipment be returned, and when I shipped it, charged to them, they rejected the shipment and shipped it back to me. It is already getting into my nerves!

This is a warning to all people researching for dropshipping NETDROPSHIPPER.COM is a total scam and you will just lose money instead of having a profit.

knoxville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2006 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netdropshipper/Los-Angeles-California-90069/Netdropshipper-ripoff-Los-Angeles-California-188721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netdropshipper

#1 Consumer Suggestion

File your complaint ASAP with the LA DA and the FTC

AUTHOR: Craig - (U.S.A.)

This is a statement from their website:
"No other company on the web strives to offer its Customers top of the line products and services at unbeatable Wholesale prices. We pride ourselves on making you the Customer # 1 priority !!!"
They have a funny way of showing this don't they. You need to file your compalint with the LA County District Attorney (da.co.la.ca.us/cpd/forms.htm) and the FTC at (FTC.GOV).
This very important for everyone to do if you want results. Do not hesitate, get it done!
I have recieved information that with enough complaints and investigation will be opened.