Complaint Review: Netdropshipper

• Submitted: Tue, January 10, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, January 10, 2006

• Reported By:Deltona Florida
2857 E Pico Blvd Los Angeles, California 90023 Internet U.S.A.

Netdropshipper ripoff fraudulent company did not send complete order Los Angeles California

I previously made a order from this company. I purchased a PS2 bundle pack which is supposed to include 30 games, which are all demos, as well as a Bruce Lee DVD movie. I saw the listing of the games when I purchased the product which had only seven listed. Three of the games had over ten games on it so I thought that thoes were counted in the thirty games.

I only recieved six out ouf seven games and i did not recieve the DVD. After reading reports from other people about this company, I guess I'm lucky to recieve anything at all. I also think that I was ripped off in shipping costs because I paid $12.80 for a box that they say weighs 15 lbs.

When the package arrived it said it weighed only 4 lbs. I contacted them by e-mail and they never responded. The phone number message says they are not able to answer the phone and it does not let you leave a message. The live online help is always offline. When I searched their site for another phone number, on the FAQs page it said "Unfortunately due to a very high call volume we no longer accept phone calls."

What!!! Is this how a legitimate company runs? No! Sounds like a fraudulent company to me. Something has to be done. We need to stop these people from scamming others!

Deltona, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2006 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netdropshipper/internet/Netdropshipper-ripoff-fraudulent-company-did-not-send-complete-order-Los-Angeles-Californi-171211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netdropshipper