Complaint Review: Netdropshipper.com, Top Star Exports

• Submitted: Tue, August 09, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, August 26, 2005

• Reported By:Colorado City Arizona
Netdropshipper.com, Top Star Exports
2857 East Pico Blvd Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Netdropshipper.com And Netdropshipper.com And Top Star Exports, ripoff, falsification, charge credit card on claimed back ordered item Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: Netdropshipper.com misunderstanding

I ordered a Miracle Acupuncture Foot Massager from them for a client. They said on back order. I cancelled. They charged card anyway.

Complaint Description: This was my first foray into the dropshipping business. This has left an indellible bad taste in my mouth. I know not who to trust. It is awful what this company is doing.

Resolution Sought: Refund my VISA card they have charged. They will never be able to restore the trust they have trampled upon. I will never attempt to do business with them again.

Date Problem Started: 8/8/2005
Date of Transaction: 8/8/2005
Amount in Dispute: 77.05
Invoice Number: 942a70-76107
Complaint Type: Refund Promised
Product or Service: I am a web developer and web marketer.

David
Colorado City, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2005 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netdropshippercom-Top-Star-Exports/Los-Angeles-California-90023/Netdropshippercom-And-Netdropshippercom-And-Top-Star-Exports-ripoff-falsification-cha-153141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netdropshipper.com, Top Star Exports

Netdropshipper.com misunderstanding

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

Hello all,

I need to retract what I said earlier. What happened was a misunderstanding based on technicalities. You see my credit card was never "charged" It was "authorized" and the funds held for five days. This is standard operating proceedures for default credit card authorizations. It causes a problem when the item is on back order and thus not shipped and not charged to the card. The money was unavailable to me for five days, even though officially the card was never charged. I found this out on the second day. My bank said they could not remove the hold, but the merchant could if he called them directly. I gave netdropshipper.com the information. They did not respond. They have since. They said they have over 20,000 clients all wanting immediate attention. They just were unable to get to me in time. We have since worked things out and are doing business. I have offered to help them fix there merchant card process so this does not happen to others, but the offer has not been accpeted.

There is a simple solution if their shopping cart allows it, which most should. Newer technology with merchant clearing houses allows for an amount to be verified available on a credit card without holding the funds. Authorize.net does this. They also provide a free merchant account to any business. The shopping cart is not included usually.

I hope this helps others in possibly a similar situation.

David Black
DB Research, LC
"Helping you get the most out of this Technical World"
www.dbresearchlc.com