Complaint Review: Netdropshipper.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 12, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, February 05, 2006

• Reported By:Warrington Europe
Netdropshipper.com
2857 East Pico Blvd, LA 90023 LA, California U.S.A.

Netdropshipper.com Liars, bullshitters and they owe me 1000!! on ebay LA California

*Consumer Comment: Know that feeling!

After selling 4 PSP's on Ebay i tried to pay netdropshipper.com using my credit card. They said that transfers over $400 needed an international bank transfer. Which I did and waited and waited and got bullshit about it needing to clear. 20 days later still no credit on my account and upset customers (rightfully)hassling me. I refunding my customers and emailed for a refund. They said that i'd have to wait for my payment to clear before i could withdraw my money. Over a month had pasted and they finally credited my account. I know asked for a refund again. I got blanked, so i sent more, i got blanked. I tried to have one-to-one online talks and thay cut me off 3 times before finally saying that they've not put in a transfer request. 'Please allow 30 days for the refund'. Guess what?!! 30 days has now past and the bastards have vanished. IF ANYONE FANCIES CHIPPING IN TOWARDS MY FLIGHTS I WILL GO AND 'PAY THEM A LITTLE VISIT'. I CAN'T EXPRESS JUST HOW PISSED OFF I AM!!

Colin
Warrington
United Kingdom

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on ebay

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2006 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netdropshippercom/LA-California-90023/Netdropshippercom-Liars-bullshitters-and-they-owe-me-1000-on-ebay-LA-California-171457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netdropshipper.com

Know that feeling!

AUTHOR: Joe - (Canada)

I know the feeling. When I look back.Almost every item wasn't shipped on time. Thier was always a problem. What really PISSED me off.Was the fact you would never get a straight answer. The money I also spent on a website from them, has a 24 percent of the people are not happy with their conduct.

Well the best of luck to you!I wish someone who lives close by them.Could checkout the address to see if it's just a office front.They have changed everything else.