Complaint Review: Netdropshipper.com

• Submitted: Wed, January 11, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, January 11, 2006

• Reported By:columbus Mississippi
Netdropshipper.com
2857 East Pico Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90023, California U.S.A.

NetDropshipper.com ripoff- Will not refund my $1717.39 RUINED my childrens Christmas and also my customers. Los AngelesLos Angeles, CA 90023 California

I purchased a 42 inch plasma TV a customer had ordered for an advertised total of $1427.39 shipping included. After 2 weeks of waiting, I contacted them inquiring as to WHY this item had not shipped. They replied days later stating that it was shipping the next day. A few days later they emailed me wanting ANOTHER $250.00 for shipping. Like a fool I payed this out of my own pocket because I felt so bad for my customer who had just retired and was buying this for himself for christmas. (I planned on recooping these bogus charges legally after shipment). After 1 more week...still NO SHIPMENT. They emailed me saying it was out of stock and they were cancelling my order.

I payed for this order via money order for a total of $1717.39. It has been over 2 months and still no refund has been received. My children had what amounts to " no christmas" as a result of this as I had to pay my customer back. My marriage is stressed as a result of this also.

I did file a complaint with the BBB and theyre response was typical...stating that my refund was being processed, but thats it. I cant check my account status because they have conveniently barred my account.

At this point I am contemplating flying to Los Angeles to file a claim with the courts. Would I be entitled to damages as a result of these actions by Netdropshipper? I feel like a total failure to my wife and kids because of these idiots. I have to do something.

Jerry Johnson

Jerry
columbus, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2006 12:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netdropshippercom/Los-Angeles-CA-90023-California-90023/NetDropshippercom-ripoff-Will-not-refund-my-171739-RUINED-my-childrens-Christmas-and-a-171290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netdropshipper.com