Complaint Review: Netdropshipper.com

• Submitted: Mon, December 26, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, December 28, 2005

• Reported By:Batesburg South Carolina
Netdropshipper.com
2857 E. Pico Blvd Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Netdropshipper.com RIPOFF Almost A Month And Still Waiting For Delivery Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: Order is Finally En Route!

I placed my initial order with Netdropshipper.com on December 2nd for a Playstation 2 Bundle. I received the "tracking" number shortly there after (FedEx Overnight Priority). A week passes, two weeks and still no delivery.

I filed a complaint with the LA BBB after numerous attemps to contact Netdropshipper.com via email, fax and telephone. Netdropshipper's statement to LA BBB was that they would investigate the situation and that the order must have been lost.

I received an email on December 20th (almost 3 weeks after the order was placed) stating that the order was cancelled due to the product being out of stock. The amount of the purchase was credited to my "store" account.

Reluctantly I re-ordered on the 20th (FedEx Overnight Priority - again), received the tracking number on the 21st. It is now the 26th (almost a week after the 2nd order was placed, almost 4 weeks after the initial order was placed) and the package has not left the warehouse.

I've read over most of the complaints here and I certainly wish I had known then what I know now. I would have never placed my money, my customer's money nor reputation as a business owner into the hands of such a business.

Tabatha
Batesburg, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2005 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netdropshippercom/Los-Angeles-California-90023/Netdropshippercom-RIPOFF-Almost-A-Month-And-Still-Waiting-For-Delivery-Los-Angeles-Calif-169347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netdropshipper.com

Order is Finally En Route!

AUTHOR: Tabatha - (U.S.A.)

I received notification today that my order is en route to it's destination - Finally!

I feel much better now knowing it's at least on it's way - however, I do hope that it is in the proper condition and working order as described.

I guess only time will tell.