Complaint Review: Netdropshipper.com

• Submitted: Tue, November 22, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, November 22, 2005

• Reported By:jersey city New Jersey
Netdropshipper.com
2857 E. Pico Blvd. Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Netdropshipper.com RIPOFF FRAUD Los Angeles California

So my hubby thought he would make a little extra cash. He signed up for netdropshippers.com. He sold the 1 item he started out with. Ordered it the same day on netdropshipper.com then tracked it diligently. The item said it shipped and should arrive on a specific date via fed ex. My husband checked the status on the date it was due to be delivered and low and behold there was no information. We e-mailed netdropshipper.com and the said it was due to the holidays. However we also called fedex whom said a label was made by the supplier but the item was never given to fedex. We searched all over the place for an actual phone number to their physical location. I found it through a domain look-up 323-262-0700. We called them several times and no-one answered. Finally by luck I got through. Well they claimed the holidays were delaying the delivery.

I then told him fed-ex claims you never gave them the package. He then said it was not his fault that fed-ex did not update their records. I put the man I was speaking to on the phone on the spot by asking him to give us an exact date of delivery. He said he could not. I then asked for his manager he said sure and then hung up on me. I have done a copyright search for this company on the goverment site and I found no copyright on him. I also searched for the supposed Top Star Exports Inc. which was to have created www.NetDropShipper.com to no avail. I ask all the people whom read this and have had problems with netdropshipper.com to report them to Fedex fraud department if you were given a fraudulent fedex shipment record. Also e-mail their partners. anyone who has them listed on their site, explain what happened and if they really want to be looked at the same as them... it is time to fight back. Just because people want to get ahead that is no reason for companies such as this to take advantage

Dawn
jersey city, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2005 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netdropshippercom/Los-Angeles-California-90023/Netdropshippercom-RIPOFF-FRAUD-Los-Angeles-California-165605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netdropshipper.com