Complaint Review: Netdropshipper.com

• Submitted: Tue, June 28, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, June 29, 2005

• Reported By:Temple Terrace Florida
Netdropshipper.com
2857 E. Pico Blvd. Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Netdropshipper.com Ripoff Sent USED or WRONG items and then claiming that customers are trying to defraud THEM! Los Angeles California

*UPDATE Employee: Looks like you got screwed by YOUR customer. We shipped what you paid for

On 5/10/2005 I ordered item named "A" from netdropshipper.com and had that item shipped to my customer "F" in Canada. The item arrived to customer "F" on 5/18/2005 and customer "F" called me to advise that she received a USED item "B".

I immediately contacted netdropshipper.com via phone and advised of the error. I stated that I ordered item "A" and USED item "B" was received and they simply advised that I should send the item back and they will send the correct item. I advsied customer "F" to return the item to netdropshipper.com and the correct item would be sent.

Customer "F" shipped USED item "B" back to netdropshipper.com on 5/26/2005 and it was delivered on 6/10/2005. Netdropshipper waited 12 days to contact me to advise me that they never carried USED item "B" even though it showed up in their "discontinued items" listing on their website.

They claimed that customer "F" is attempting to commit fraud by sending back a different item than that which was sent to get a 2nd unit from netdropshipper for free. Netdropshipper has refused to send the corrcet item "A" nor the USED item "B" back to customer "F" without charging for the additional shipping. I ate the shipping charges on the return since netdropshipper refused to pay to correct THEIR error; they kept repeating "it is our policy and it is noted in our FAQ section". This is true BUT it ONLY mentions returning an item for a REFUND, not correcting an error that was their fault to begin with!

RC
T. T., Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2005 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netdropshippercom/Los-Angeles-California-90023/Netdropshippercom-Ripoff-Sent-USED-or-WRONG-items-and-then-claiming-that-customers-are-tr-147853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netdropshipper.com

Looks like you got screwed by YOUR customer. We shipped what you paid for

AUTHOR: Artur - (U.S.A.)

You should care about thousands of our members because you found 16 so called horror stories from people that did not know what they were doing in the first place. You do the math !!!

Looks like you got screwed by YOUR customer. We shipped what you paid for, your customer send us a broken, used DJ system by another manufacturer that we do not even carry.

So you expect us to take something that's not ours?

Your previous orders: (Total of 3 not 6 as you claimed)

1) Ordered: SENSORO RX 7500 $109.99 - Customer received: Sensoro Traveler II $129.99
We went out of our way and shipped a much better model so that is why your customer kept the item and I am sure was
more than happy about it !!!

2) 2'nd order no problem

3) This is the used system that your client send us.

Next time you doing research on one of those sites please make sure to check feedback about Wal-Mart, Amazon, Circuit City, Best Buys, United Airlines, Ben & Jerry's ice cream and anyone else you ever paid a dollar to and check for yourself how many morons accuse those giant retailers of the most pathetic accusations out there.

So basically if you or anyone else bases their opinions by reading all that nonsense than every fortune 500 company in the US is a scam.

Bottom line is that you cannot please everyone and 16 complaints out of thousands of members is a ridiculously low amount.

We strive our best and our record speaks for it self.

Maybe you should stop reading posted nonsense and ask our regular members how we are doing in terms of customer satisfaction.

Sincerely,