searching

• Submitted: Tue, January 03, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, January 03, 2006

• Reported By:Bronx New York
Netdropshipper.com
Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Netdropshipper.com ripoff, I'm paying customer refund from my own pocket, horrible customer service Los Angeles California

I ordered 3 items to be dropshipped to eBay customers. Two orders were fine but one became a nightmare. Customer ordered gift as a Christmas gift. Never shipped. I sent a money order since I thought item was not originally paid for via Paypal. Same day I mailed money order, the paypal order was resubmitted, without my knowledge, and it was accepted by Netdropshipper.com so item was paid for twice. After much haggling via emails, they mailed my money order back but shipped the customer's order 12/27 when she originally ordered it 12/17 with 3-day Federal Express shipping. Customer wants to return item and get refund. I've requested RMA number twice, no reply. So now I must pay the refund to the customer, out of my pocket, so I don't get a bad rating on ebay. I am out $293.94. Doesn't sound like much but I was trying to make some extra money during the Holidays so I can buy presents and instead I ended up losing much needed money and not buying anyone presents at all. I was also hoping to give some financial help to my 89 yr old mom. I'm never using them again and I certainly do not recommend this company. Aren't there any legitimate, honest dropshippers out there?

Margie
Bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2006 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netdropshippercom/Los-Angeles-California-90023/Netdropshippercom-ripoff-Im-paying-customer-refund-from-my-own-pocket-horrible-custome-170327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netdropshipper.com