existed

• Submitted: Fri, December 23, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, December 23, 2005

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Netdropshipper.com
2857 E. Pico Blvd Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Netdropshipper.com ripoff scam artists Los Angeles California

We purchased several items from Netdropshipper and every item we had people complaining to us from Ebay sales. We put the EXACT description they used in our listings when we listed things. The items they received were opened, scratched, missing parts, or not including what they should have. For instance we purchased a PSP Portable from them. Granted it said it was an open item, but according to their description as to what open item it, it's new but has been opened.

It was supposed to include a game, movie, and accessories. Well, the unit arrived to the person we sent it to and it had NO movie, NO game, and No accessories. The system was all scratched up and had definately seen better days. We sent this back to Netdropshipper because it was missing everything only to have them charge us a %20 fee. We triec ontacting several times, and they refused to address the issue. There were several other Playstation2 systems we got and had dropshipped to people.

The website showed them as new and had all sorts of games and 2 controllers, etc with them. Well, they showed up opened and scrathed, missing the games, and guess what, no 2nd controller. We have had a couple other complaints as well from people who we sent things to, only to find out it was completely different that what was supposed to be in the box or it's condition. When trying to talk to Netdropshipper I literaly begged for someone to call me, but nobody ever did and email was to no avail.

Then 3 other Playstation 2 systems we ordered where charged to my card, said they were issued tracking numbers and had been shipped, only to come back a couple days later and say it was cancelled and out of stock. To make matters worse they refused to refund the fees on my account for 30 days. They held on to $600+ for 33 days before I was finally credited back. I still have never been credited back for the hundreds of dollers for restocking fees or shipping fees I've lost. Now a guy on Ebay that has been selling Playstation 2's contacted me and said that Netdropshipper has completely messed him up to. They issue tracking numbers but don't ship, they refuse to call him, and the merchandise he is dropshiipping them is broken or missing parts.

I have considered filing a class action suit against Netdropshipper. It seems they willing sell used merchandise with missing parts so they can collect on restocking fees from people having to send these back. It's like a scam to get money from restocking fees. There are enough people that are complaining out there that I seriously think something should be done to prevent Internet fraud and to make it a safer place for everyone.

Sean
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2005 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netdropshippercom/Los-Angeles-California-90023/Netdropshippercom-ripoff-scam-artists-Los-Angeles-California-169135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netdropshipper.com