Complaint Review: Netdropshipper.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 10, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, March 10, 2005

• Reported By:West Valley City Utah
dropshipper.com Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Netdropshipper.com ripoff ordered toshiba SDV391 dvd vcr combo Los Angeles California

complained to you about this bunch - ordered a brand new item = I get a refurbished item for a customer - I did not send it back trying to let you take care of this?you send back they was right - it had an 'R' at the end of item number = it did not ??

I just got your email = went to there site again to look up this item with an without the 'R' = neither 1 came up =Toshiba SDV391 DVD/VCR Combo = there not selling it now = WHY?? They know it was wrong & it did not have an R on the end \I do not care what they say = or you?? I gave the money back to my customer - I set the combo up as per instructions = it plays dvd & vcr fine & it will record a program while your watching it = but to set it up to record while doing other stuff = it will not do it = as I said it was droped on the side= was going to get my money back from fedex = did not follow thru with it - screwed up again??

I am 61 years old - done customer service sence 17 years old, I still work sales an I do not = will not screw anyone this was, I treat as I want to be treated?? A few of us left at least?? so you beleive what you want as for them = I contacted there Att. Gen,
The BBB in labbb.org /(L.A.) I contacted fraud.org / and the B.I.B. about them??

BIB is better internet bureau / the word is out there & and here or in where ever they go when they die = they will get theres??

West Valley City, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2005 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netdropshippercom/Los-Angeles-California/Netdropshippercom-ripoff-ordered-toshiba-SDV391-dvd-vcr-combo-Los-Angeles-California-134526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netdropshipper.com