Complaint Review: Netdropshipper.com

• Reported By:Mosinee Wisconsin
Netdropshipper.com
netdropshipper.com Internet U.S.A.

Netdropshipper.com RIPPED OFF By NETDROPSHIPPER Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: Still No Response! BIG Time Scammers! BEWARE!

I Preordered the new Sony Playstation 3 system back in August. Their WHOLESALE price was actually retail. I did NOT receive my order and they KEPT my money.
I filed a report with the BBB in California. They told me there was 197 claims against them already. And at least 22 of them were completely IGNORED.

I also filed a claim with paypal since I used my paypal debit card....we'll see what happens there, since it's past their 45 days to file a claim.

Netdropshippers has NOT responded to any emails since October. I even filled out thier survey telling them they rated an ZERO on a scale of 1-10. Still no response. Talk about POOR customer service!

I know when he had a website in the past we were required to have a PHONE number that customers could call...Isn't this also a fraudulant move on Netdropshippers part??

The worst part about this is, a company that I trusted gave me Netdropshipper.com as a trusted site! Well....needless to say, I don't do business with that company any more either.

If they are a legitimate company, then they certainly are not a WHOLESALE company! Most of the prices that I checked out are at retail or higher. I can go to a certain chain store and buy the same products for same price or less and not have to pay shipping.

Jane
Mosinee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2006 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netdropshippercom/internet/Netdropshippercom-RIPPED-OFF-By-NETDROPSHIPPER-Los-Angeles-California-224823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netdropshipper.com

Still No Response! BIG Time Scammers! BEWARE!

AUTHOR: Jane - (U.S.A.)

I filed a report with the BBB and this company did not even respond to it. I recently searched for this company and they were still doing business online. Going to pursue legal action against this company. It has been about a year since I sent the payment for the PS3's and never got them, nor did I get a refund.

Masters