• Report: #190900

• Submitted: Wed, May 10, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, May 10, 2006

• Reported By:Morgantown West Virginia
netdropshipper.com Internet U.S.A.

Netdropshipper.com ripped me off. I thought I was crazy! Thanks for posting! Internet

I thought I was crazy! My company has purchased several items from this company before, and the last item we purchased was a two-line expandable phone by Panasonic. I was supposed to include two phones: one main base, and one expandable handset. We only received ONE phone.

I wrote to them asking them why it only came with one phone. They wrote me back and said that in the item description, it clearly stated that it only came with one phone. I could have sworn that it had come with two, but when I checked the item description again, it said that it only came with one phone. THEN, I checked the printout of the order that I'd made, and IT said that it came with TWO phones!! I asked my boss if he wanted me to pursue a refund, but he told me that we'd gotten the single phone for such a great deal, he didn't care if we got a refund or not. I simply forgot about the issue, assuming it was a computer error. I had started to think that I was crazy, or like I said, that it was a simple typing error.

My company decided to purchase a new digital camcorder recently. While I was looking for one, I decided to look at what Netdropshipper had to offer. I found the exact one I had been looking for, and for a great price!! I went to work expecting to place the order for the camcorder, and my co-worker had forwarded this site to me. Thanks to all of you who have posted your experiences with Netdropshipper, I have decided to get the camcorder from ------. It's more expensive, but I'm garaunteed that the product will work, that it will arrive, and be exactly what they say it is, or I get my money back.

In short, I let myself get screwed out of the extra phone, but because of you all, I'm not going to get screwed on a camcorder. I wanted to let you know that you guys are doing a good thing here. My boss and I are very grateful to all of you, and we have removed all of Netdropshipper's items from our web site. Thank you Thank you.

Morgantown, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2006 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netdropshippercom/internet/Netdropshippercom-ripped-me-off-I-thought-I-was-crazy-Thanks-for-posting-Internet-190900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netdropshipper.com