Complaint Review: Netflex

• Updated: Mon, February 27, 2012

• Reported By: Johnsch54 — Apple Valley Minnesota United States of America
Netflex

Netflex screwed out to 2 years of prepaid service, Internet

Netflex has screwed me out of 2 years of service that I have already paid.

Netflex suspended my account and refuses to reinstate it until I give them an active credit card, even though I have 2 years worth of redeemed give certificate on my account.  There was no notice, no phone call, absolutely no notice of the suspension.

So I called last night to get the problem solved, guess what the customer service individual did not care at all, so I asked for the supervisor, after waiting for 5 minutes as he typed away on his computer, I sure sending the information to his supervisor, and guess what, the supervisor cared even less.  They obviously must be in financial distress if their refusing service to a paid customer.  ! WARNING, YOU MIGHT BE RISKING YOUR MONEY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netflex/internet/Netflex-screwed-out-to-2-years-of-prepaid-service-Internet-845495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netflex