Complaint Review: Netflix DVD rental

• Submitted: Sat, April 13, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, April 13, 2002

• Reported By:Cleveland Ohio
Netflix DVD rental
PO BOX. 49021 SAN JOSE,CA 95161-9959 SAN JOSE, California U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Netflix DVD rental ripoff charging me for a dvd that i never receiveed and i reported that i didn't get it ripoff waste of time SAN JOSE California

I rented some movies the ones that I received was not my first choice.
I wrote to them and told them that i dind't receive one of the movies that they were going to charge me for so they took out the twenty dollars for three rentals but i only receive two, then after i reported that i didn't receive one of the movies to close my account they told me they were going to charge my credit card anather twenty dollars, and thats not right because i didn't receive the third movie.
Plus they state you rent all the movies you want for twenty dollars a month but turn around and onlt send you three per month.
so that is adifferent from what they said.
and i don't want them to charge my card again.

Danita
Cleveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2002 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netflix-DVD-rental/SAN-JOSE-California-95161-9959/Netflix-DVD-rental-ripoff-charging-me-for-a-dvd-that-i-never-receiveed-and-i-reported-that-18766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netflix DVD rental