Complaint Review: Netflix

• Submitted: Tue, October 14, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, December 31, 2003

• Reported By:89119 Nevada
Netflix
Po Box 25010 Santa Ana, California U.S.A.

Netflix ripoff, slow turn around, can't raise member page, always a wait now for new relases Santa Ana California

*Consumer Comment: just cancelled my trial yesterday

when i started they shipped dvd's quick, now they take weeks. the only thing you can do on the net is sign up for free trial. you can not contact the company without calling. i have not been able to bring up my member page for 2 weeks. they have sent e-mails but won't give me a e-mail address that brings it up. i'm going to use the 800 # to cancel.

Robert
Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2003 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netflix/Santa-Ana-California-92799/Netflix-ripoff-slow-turn-around-cant-raise-member-page-always-a-wait-now-for-new-relas-69121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netflix

just cancelled my trial yesterday

AUTHOR: Kimberly - (U.S.A.)

In order reach them via e-mail you'll need to go to the website..on the top right click help then in the help search center type "how do I contact customer service?" Then under the matching questions click option 1. Then at the next screen scroll to the bottom and click e-mail customer service for further assistance. Now I'm not saying they answer your questions completely. I just cancelled my trial yesterday because they automatically charged my card and it made my account overdrawn...I would have had the money in my account in 2 weeks when they should have charged it. Well Good Luck