Complaint Review: Netscape Connect - Walmart Connect Internet Service

• Submitted: Fri, March 02, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, March 02, 2007

• Reported By:Pleasant Dale Nebraska
Netscape Connect - Walmart Connect Internet Service
7000 Marina Blvd. Brisbane, California U.S.A.

Netscape Connect - Walmart Connect Internet Service ripoff cancelled (walmart connect) Netscape connect dialup internet service but still had to pay for next month, (pay for something I dont use) Brisbane California

I have recently decided to cancel my dialup internet service through walmart. The internet service is called netscape connect. When I canceled the service I had to pay for the next month of service that I cannot use. I no longer want dialup internet. They gave me a cancelation number of 98916473 and canceled my service then charged me for the next month $14.95.

I do not know why I should pay for something that I cannot use.

Troy
Pleasant Dale, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2007 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netscape-Connect-Walmart-Connect-Internet-Service/Brisbane-California-94005/Netscape-Connect-Walmart-Connect-Internet-Service-ripoff-cancelled-walmart-connect-Net-237880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netscape Connect - Walmart Connect Internet Service