• Report: #571917

• Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By: Georgia United States of America
Netspan Group Educational Testing Services
4600 N Royal Atlanta Drive Suite 103 Tucker, Georgia United States of America

Netspan Group Educational Testing Services I brought a postal exam book from them and they told me I would be guranteed my money back if they were not giving the exam in my area or if i fail the exam. I told them that no one was hiring in my a Tucker , Georgia

I was looking for a postal exam study book and I came across this company I ordered the book and they sent me a book and a paper to their website where I could register for the exam. When I went on the website I tried to register but I never could. A while later I called them and asked them could i get my money back and when could I send them the book back. They asked me did I take the exam and I told them no and that the post office was not hiring in my area. So they told me that I could not get my money back until April 29,2010 which would be a year after I purchased the book which was April 29, 2009. The amount I was charged for was 129.45.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2010 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netspan-Group-Educational-Testing-Services/Tucker-Georgia-30084/Netspan-Group-Educational-Testing-Services-I-brought-a-postal-exam-book-from-them-and-the-571917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netspan Group Educational Testing Services