Complaint Review: Netspan Group

• Updated: Tue, February 16, 2010

• Reported By: miss 18 — Ft.Worth Texas United States of America
Netspan Group

Netspan Group Netspan is a rip-off and out to steal your $$$ Internet

I just graduated highschool and was looking for a fast way to pay for college. I came upon the website netspan which is were I messed up because I payed 139.26 for information I never recieved. I tried to get a refund and the man I spoke with was very rude when I asked him about it he gave me a fake number and then hung up. For the last 6 months I have been trying to reach them to try and get my money back. I'm upset and shocked that people would take advantage of young adults like myself who are only trying to better themselves, but what goes around comes around so I hope it was worth it NETSPAN GROUP!!! (and for others like me please be careful and dont let this happen to you.)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2010 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netspan-Group/internet/Netspan-Group-Netspan-is-a-rip-off-and-out-to-steal-your-Internet-570432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netspan Group