Complaint Review: Netspend Austin Texas

• Updated: Thu, April 29, 2010

• Reported By: dixie — mesquite Texas United States of America
Netspend Austin Texas
austin, Texas United States of America

Netspend Austin Texas Meta Bank, Inter National Bank, Ace Check Cashing Express Charged me 9.95 for a new card then when a card was stolen charged me $4.95. Kevin, i.d. # 2876 told me I could do it for free on the website but it would not work. austin, Texas

He then said for some reason I couldn't do it online therefore I would have to pay 4.95. I told him go ahead, this wasn't the first time. Sometimes when you try to access their website, the error message says not accessible at this time. You will need to call the 1-866-netspend and always your account is charged .50.

I am so sick of them. Never will you speak to an American. God only knows where the call center is.
If anyone knows, please reply................Thanks !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2010 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netspend-Austin-Texas/austin-Texas-/Netspend-Austin-Texas-Meta-Bank-Inter-National-Bank-Ace-Check-Cashing-Express-Charged-me-598185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netspend Austin Texas