Complaint Review: Netspend Corporation Prepaid Visa

• Submitted: Wed, August 17, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, August 17, 2011

• Reported By: Maggie — Huber Heightsq Ohio United States of America
Netspend Corporation Prepaid Visa

Netspend Corporation Prepaid Visa Unauthorized Billing Paid to International Dating Site Internet

On Aug 03, 2011 I noticed a charge on my account from Firstdate.com that I did not authorized.  It was in the pending status and I called netspend right away to inform them that I did not authorized them to charge my account and explained to them that I didn't know who these people were and I asked them to suspend the account and to investigate this company before they give them my money!  Well,  Firstdate got two payments totalling $388.00

I am on SSI disability and my benefit check is deposited each month from Social Security into my Netspend account.  I can't afford for Netspend to just give my money away to a company I don't know!  I have filed a dispute with Netspend and also called the police on Firstdate.com.  If I do not get my money back from Netspend I will file a complaint against them with the Better Business Bureau.  Also, I have a nice detective working on my case against Firstdate.com.., which by-the-way is located in SWEDEN!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2011 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netspend-Corporation-Prepaid-Visa/internet/Netspend-Corporation-Prepaid-Visa-Unauthorized-Billing-Paid-to-International-Dating-Site-766582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netspend Corporation Prepaid Visa