Complaint Review: Netspend Corporation

• Submitted: Tue, September 20, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, September 20, 2011

• Reported By: Minister — Desoto Texas U.S.A.
Netspend Corporation
Post Office Box #2136, Austin, Texas Austin, Texas United States of America

Netspend Corporation Ripped off again. I can't believe it.. Austin, Texas

This takes all I have ever seen. ripped off again since 9/19/2011 posting on last night. 8 alerts hit my cell phone that wipped out $229 this time.  I work on a job and get paid once a month and to be ripped off is pure robbery.  I called before about 35 debits plus $75 per debit to people that are totally unknown businesses, I was told by Netspend Corp that they would send the paper work to my email account, and that did not happen.  BPCL-GBS Reddy & Co Bangalore Inus, Raja Rajeshwari Service Bangalore Inus, HIND Automoble Thane Inus, Religare Wellness LTD Bangalore Inus, Anjur Service Center Thane Inus, Fouzdar Petroleum Bangalore Inus, Spar Hypermarket BG RO Bangalore, Parkview Service Stat Bangalore. Two months this has happen and nothing has been done to do about my account.  I am a single senior citizen that works daily for a living. I get paid once a month, and I am totally furious.  Whatever can be done to these rip off scammers would not be enough.  This company should be liable for all these transactions, fees and debits.  I am not secure with this company and anyone with them can be targeted at anytime as well.  I have read some of the other reports and they are sad.  I hope to recover something from this.  I will open a different kind of account with another company or bank.  This is not for me.  I can't be hurt again like this.  What are we to do to recover our money.  My daughter said that this was a con, but I had this account since 2009 without any problems, but this is the pits.  I am so tired of scammers, rappers and robbers.  There should be a special place in "HELL" just for them.  I pray for those that prey on others.  "Touch not my annointed an do my prophet no harm.  No weapons formed against me shall prosper." I feel for those who have no faith in God.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2011 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netspend-Corporation/Austin-Texas-76768-2136/Netspend-Corporation-Ripped-off-again-I-cant-believe-it-Austin-Texas-779194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netspend Corporation