Complaint Review: Netspend, Meta Bank, Cashnet

200 West Jackson ,1400 SUITE CHICAGO, Illinois USA
  • Phone: 3127888022
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Netspend, Meta Bank, Cashnet Adam Ryan , Dave, James I WAS DEFRAUDED OUT OF $270.00 CHICAGO Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I KNOW THOSE "PEOPLE"

I was ripped off by cashnet, meta bank and netspend, I believe they are all in cahoots. I REPORTED THEM TO THE FBI. THESE THIEFS NEED TO BE STOPPED!

CASHNET REQUIRES A NETSPEND RELOAD CARD THEN THEY STEAL THE MONEY ,YOU CAN NOT GET A HUMAN AT NETSPEND TO RESPOND.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2014 06:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netspend-Meta-Bank-Cashnet/CHICAGO-Illinois-60606/Netspend-Meta-Bank-Cashnet-Adam-Ryan-Dave-James-I-WAS-DEFRAUDED-OUT-OF-27000-CHICA-1149504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netspend, Meta Bank, Cashnet

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I KNOW THOSE "PEOPLE"

AUTHOR: Clark - ()

If we assume you're not a drooling witless idiot, the question becomes..How did you let it get so high?

It's obvious that you did NO due dilligence on those scumbags. Your "complaint"  was at best sketchy. I'd have expected more detail considering the nature of the charge. You make a statement with nothing to back it up. Not even any apparent anger.

I'll bet a buck that you don't get to first base. I don't think you have the wit to either advocate for yourself.. or track down the assholes that burned you.

They tried that stunt with me and it was they who paid in the end.

Here's clue one:

Meta Bank is NOT I repeat NOT a bank. So, off you go now Sherlock.