Complaint Review: Netspend Pre Paid Cards

• Reported By: Joseph — Aquilla Texas United States of America
Netspend Pre Paid Cards
p.o. box 2136 austin, Texas United States of America

Netspend Pre Paid Cards Thiefs and cons austin, Texas

I've had a horrible time with this company. I was a over the road truck driver and used there pre-paid credit card. I stopped at a truck stop to put some money on the card so I could pay my bills online and found out later that they took around $54 dollars out at the same time. I thought it was the trucks stop fault but it wasn't. They had no record of that and gave me paper work stating this that I also gave to netspend along with some other paper work. So after calling them and sending in paper work and calling them several more time over several months they finally said it took too long and they couldn't refund the money they stole from me.I jumped through all there hoops and they still ripped me off. Don't do business with this company they will steal your money!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2009 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netspend-Pre-Paid-Cards/austin-Texas-78768-2136/Netspend-Pre-Paid-Cards-Thiefs-and-cons-austin-Texas-535348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netspend Pre Paid Cards