Complaint Review: Netspend Pre Paid Cards

• Reported By: kat — pittsburg California United States of America
Netspend Pre Paid Cards
pittsburg, California United States of America

Netspend Pre Paid Cards Complete Rip Off! Stole My Money! pittsburg, California

I bought a pre paid card for the reason most people do, because I do not have a bank account and can not get one.

I used the card to pay for a hotel room. After checking into the room I checked my ballance online, it displayed a pending transaction for the price of the room, which means that they charged my card for the amount of the room. The next week the hotel charge went through as a final transaction and my card was charged again for the some hotel room.

Basically I was charged twice for this hotel room and after calling netspend to figure out why they stole my money they told me that I was not charged twice.

WOW!!! I still haven't recieved my money and I have a negative ballance of over 100$ because of this problem... All well... I just shredded the cards and wrote a letter to my attourney~!! I suggest anyone else with the same problems do the same.

Warning to all... do not use netspend if you value the money that you work sooo hard to make.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2009 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netspend-Pre-Paid-Cards/pittsburg-California-94565/Netspend-Pre-Paid-Cards-Complete-Rip-Off-Stole-My-Money-pittsburg-California-530945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netspend Pre Paid Cards