surrender

austin, Texas United States of America

Netspend card thru turbotax Thiefs austin, Texas

*General Comment: Something's Not Right

*UPDATE Employee: NetSpend

Pleaseee!!!! To all the people who is contemplating using this card for their tax refund PLEASE dont do it they are just going to steal your money im a single mother about to be homeless and carless because of these people the IRS deposited my refund on monday the same day i got the card so i went ahead to activate the card and went to the bank to get a cash advance and i wasnt able to do it because my money has been blocked i have been waiting on the phone for two and a half hrs...and just right a "supervisor" told me that the risk department is closed already that is the department that put the hold on my money...somebody has to do something about these thiefs it is not fair!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netspend-card-thru-turbotax/austin-Texas-77049/Netspend-card-thru-turbotax-Thiefs-austin-Texas-1013879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netspend card thru turbotax

#1 General Comment

Something's Not Right

AUTHOR: Tara - ()

I too have a NetSpend card, through TurboTax. The IRS sent my refund on 4/16. Today is 4/18. NetSpend is saying they don't see any deposit made to my account, and that I need to get a "refund tracking number" from the IRS, something which, after much digging, apparently doesn't even exist. I'm just wondering... is this 2 (+?) days loan I've been forced to give, for my "security" as well?

NetSpend

AUTHOR: Travis - (USA)

We apologize for the problems you have encountered with the block on your account. We understand that this can be an inconvenience, but we can assure you that it is for the security of your account.

Please send your information to feedback@netspend.com and we will be happy to assist you with this.

We look forward to speaking with you and we should be able to get this resolved quickly.

NetSpend