Complaint Review: Netspend

• Updated: Wed, July 11, 2012

• Reported By: Liz — Houston Texas United States of America
Netspend

Netspend ATM problems. Internet

Hello! I read the Dispute Resolution Team disclosures on several occasion since the day I file my claim. My claim was file on June 19, 2012 and I contacted them about what happen to me that that morning. I put my ATM card into the slot and followed procedures as followed on the screen. After finishing my transaction the ATM did not dispense any finds to me at that time. I only received a printout showing what I ask for a decline transaction.

I know for a fact I had money in my account because I had just received my direct deposited the night before and I always check my balance before I proceed with a transaction the next day.

I was very upset so I called the ATM number that was provided an I finally spoke with those jerk an they told me that this a center for us to take your complaints and pass this alone but you will have to contact your bnk yo dispute this transaction and that's what I did that morning.

Netspend was contacted and I was directed to the the Dispute Resloution Team and a lady by the name of Jennie are something like that told me to explain what happen and I did so. She immediately told me that she would take care of my problem since I have Overdraft Proctecton. She send my funds that I was trying to receive from the ATM bck on to my card but check this out. I had the receipt and read it off to her for. Top to botto. Even with my last 4 digits on my card ontheis receipt.

On that afternoon I went to my other bank an got the money off of that card and thought I would not have anymore problems Wrong.

On July 3, a day before the 4th when my money should actual come, they went in an took not only my money but charge me with $15.00 non-suff. Funds in my account said that I was negative. If you read the disclosure of the Dispute Resloution Disclaimer it clearly state how long the dispute take. My claim was filed on June 19, 2012. Really Netspend really.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2012 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netspend/internet/Netspend-ATM-problems-Internet-910412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netspend