Complaint Review: Netspend

• Updated: Thu, December 29, 2011

• Reported By: missy — chicago Illinois United States of America
Netspend
po box 2136 austin texas Internet United States of America

Netspend My Money was stolen out my account and put into somebody else account. Internet

*Consumer Comment: SCARY THOUGHT

*Consumer Comment: SCARY THOUGHT

*Consumer Comment: What's cruel is what the OP and Cheryl are doing to the english language.

*General Comment: just cruel

*Consumer Comment: Wow

My paycheck was deposited in my netspend account on Nov 16,2011 at 10pm . Which I recevied a text alert like always even when I make transactions.Nov 17,2011 at 11pm why I was sleeping I received a text alerts stating my alerts have been deactived,if I didnt authorize this contact netspend. Of course netspend is close at this time of the night. On Nov 18,2011 at 1145am I went to the atm on my lunch break to withdraw money. It stated insuffcient funds.How could that be I just had 1,358.73 in my account. I called netspend immedately. And was told my hard earn money was transferred to another account the person with the other account name was ISAIAH LEWIS.At this time Im screaming and demanding they give me my money back. I had never authorize for my money to be taken out my account. I tried logging into my account and was blocked out..Once I was able to log in . I was devasted. This person had made 7 transaction from my account to his. back to back. first one 75.00 2nd 525.00 3rd 420.00 4th 100.00 5th 230.00 6th 45.00 7th 4.76. I was told by netspend that I didnt need a police report,,but I let work devastated and went to the police station anyway. I have faxed over the dispute paper. Now Im just waiting on my money. I honestly believe this was a person that works for netspend. who else has my account information to transfer money to another account. And all of a sudden my alerts was deactived.That was done so why the transasctions was being made. I wouldnt be alerted. Im so angry right now I have bills to pay and I cant wait for 45-90 days to get my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2011 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netspend/internet/Netspend-My-Money-was-stolen-out-my-account-and-put-into-somebody-else-account-Internet-800003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netspend

SCARY THOUGHT

AUTHOR: Golfer - (United States of America)

that they do walk amongst us...........

SCARY THOUGHT

AUTHOR: Golfer - (United States of America)

that they do walk amongst us...........

What's cruel is what the OP and Cheryl are doing to the english language.

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

You may never see your money again.  Sounds like identity theft.  Did you give any information to verify your account, to an email?  Close your Netspend account immediatly.

#4 General Comment

just cruel

AUTHOR: Cheryl - (USA)

wow i read this report and the other comment i say shut up to the person questioning how you wrote this report i understand and i hope you get your money back i just a few days ago had my part time work check set up to be deposited on my netspend card i hope all goes well for me  i will be constantly watching all activities on this account really thanks for reports like this to make a person aware and it was wrote clearly that i understood what you wrote unlike some other people omg.

Wow

AUTHOR: Lorenzen - (U.S.A.)

After trying to read that mess of a report, it is  SOOOO  easy to see why and how you were scammed.  Good grief !!!!  Is English even your primary language ??????  Uber-Cretin.