Complaint Review: Netspend

• Submitted: Sat, February 09, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: tristan1985 — columbia Tennessee United States of America
Netspend

Netspend stole $4,420 from me within one day and my card was never activated. Internet

I am furious with netspend! I had Turbo tax load my refund onto my Netspend card. So trusting Turbo tax I went ahead and done it. I received an email from netspend saying that $5,425 was just deposited onto my account. Now when I recieved my card a few days later I called the automated number to activate my card and the balance was $5,425. I went thru the steps and it said my card was active.

Now that day I went to pull money off and it was declined. So I call the automated number back and it said that my card had not been activated, so I went thru the steps again and when I finished my balance was $0.00. Major problem. Now they have no explanation and Im out 5 grand! They are doing this to several people, just google it. Something has to be done!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 06:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netspend/internet/Netspend-stole-4420-from-me-within-one-day-and-my-card-was-never-activated-Internet-1011276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netspend