Complaint Review: Netspend

• Submitted: Mon, April 22, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: Matthew — south bend Indiana

Netspend stole my tax return! This company is a fraud and I cannot understand how they are still in business, Internet

I used netspend to receive my tax return. For some reason netspend never posted my refund to my account. They told me that my balance was a zero when I clearly know that this is not true. They keep giving me the run around and it getting frustrating. I cannot understand how a well known company would want to steal money from others. I was depending on this money for bills. I hope that legal action is taken and every one who was scammed gets their monies refunded to them plus some. This should be reported publicly worldwide.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netspend/internet/Netspend-stole-my-tax-return-This-company-is-a-fraud-and-I-cannot-understand-how-they-are-1045196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netspend