Complaint Review: Netspend

• Reported By: 5280lady — denver Colorado
Netspend
Nationwide USA

Netspend Ace Elite wait 20 days for my money texas

June 14 I noticed I had fraudulent charges on my ace elite card from California. I immediately called netspend and filed a dispute.  The mam on the phone told me it world be 10 days for them to process the dispute and if it was approved the money would be credited to my account.

9 business days later I get a message on my  phone saying please contact netspend before using your card there may be an issue with your account. I contact netspend and they tell me my account had been closed and the dispute was approved the money had been credited to my account.

By this time it's the beginning of the month all my money is on the card and I have no access to it.  And my paycheck had just been deposited. I had that card since 2008 and never had an issue.

I ask when am I going to get my money they tell me 20 business days. Wth how can I wait 20 business days and live with no money. I had thousands on that card.  And so many things to do. Schools starting, bills due ,kids in sports  my daughter's birthday I was headed out of town yesterday and I have no money.

Today is the 2nd business day I will keep everyone posted.

Why am I being punished for something somebody else did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2014 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netspend/nationwide/Netspend-Ace-Elite-wait-20-days-for-my-money-texas-1166645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netspend