Complaint Review: Netspend.com

• Submitted: Thu, February 14, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Jennifer — New Orleans Louisiana United States of America
Netspend.com

Netspend.com I contacted netspend through turbo tax I have sent them all my information that they ask for ss# I.d copy of my lease proof of my address they told me that was not the right information they needed Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NetSpend

*UPDATE Employee: NetSpend

I USED NET SPEND THROUGH TOURBO TAX FOR SECURITIES PURPOSES THEY SAID I NEED TO FAX THEM SOME VERIFICATION DOCUMENTS I FAX THEM MY S.S CARD MY I.D MY LEASE AND ANOTHER PERSONAL DOCUMENT THAT HAVE ALL MY INFORMATION ON IT THEY AFTER WAITING THE 48hrs. I WAS TOLD THAT IT WAS NOT THE RIGHT DOCUMENTS I NEEDED TO FAX THEM A COPY OF MY LIGHT BILL AND MY CABLE BILL I FAX THAT TWICE NOW THEY ARE TELLING ME THAT THEY DID NOT RECEIVED ANY OF IT MY NAME IS JENNIFER AND I LIVE IN NEW ORLEANS,LOUISIANA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 10:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netspendcom/internet/Netspendcom-I-contacted-netspend-through-turbo-tax-I-have-sent-them-all-my-information-t-1014602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netspend.com

NetSpend

AUTHOR: NetSpend Corporation - (United States of America)

We understand your frustration and apologize for the problems you have encountered with the block on your account. We understand that this can be an inconvenience, but we can assure you that it is for the security of your account.

Please send your information to feedback@netspend.com and we will be happy to assist you with this.

We look forward to speaking with you and we should be able to get this resolved quickly.

AUTHOR: Travis - (USA)

We apologize for the problems you have encountered with the block on your account. We understand that this can be an inconvenience, but we can assure you that it is for the security of your account.