Complaint Review: Netspend.com

• Submitted: Tue, December 19, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, December 19, 2006

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
netspend.com Internet U.S.A.

I am on the phone right now with Netspend the ripoff specialists because before I close out my account, I want the $30.00 (two separete $15.00 installments) that is owed to my account from a Retailer. This lady (who didnt speak very good english like the rest) tried her hardest to convince me the money was there even though I was VIEWING my account right in front of me the whole time and did the math myself concerning my trasactions!!

Who do these people think they are?
Better yet, who do these people think I am?
A schmuck? A nincompoop? What, Im an idiot ova her? You gotta be kidding me!!!

I suspect this will be a fight that will go on for a very long time which is fine, I will fight tooth and nail with this company because I'm sorry, but they aint keeping my d**n money. Thats MY money.

Im going to be all over Netspend like stank on sh*t and reporting this to the Attorney General along with other appropiate agnecys so other consumers will know this company is a ripoff and will scam and rob u. Im far from the only one who agree's with this.

etspend has a horrible reputation. They are rude and so unbeleivably unprofessional. The lady said "Wait on moment while I refresh my system" and didnt even bother to "Ask" me if I (as the customer) minded or not and by the time she finally came back to MY call, it was 11 minutes later and she had no new information at all. I suspect she placed me on hold in hopes I would hang up and give up or, to make it appear that she was trying to help me because I backed her in a corner and she didnt have an explanation. These people and this company is the worst. They dont even respond to consumer complaints!!

Goodbye Netspend....you wont be around much longer but I suspect you will re-open under another entity.

Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2006 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netspendcom/internet/Netspendcom-NETSPEND-DID-NOT-CREDIT-MY-ACCOUNT-FOR-3000-THEY-KEPT-IT-INTERNET-226207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netspend.com