Complaint Review: Netsportsporter.com

• Submitted: Fri, December 14, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 21, 2012

• Reported By: goskinsdc — Frederick Maryland United States of America
Netsportsporter.com

Netsportsporter.com I believe the site to be a scam. Ordered sports jersey online. No delivery after two weeks. Numerous attempts to contact via their website. No response. Called number listed on whois domain registrati , Internet

*Consumer Comment: How to contact

I purchased a Darrell Green jersey from this website on December 2nd. I have been waiting for two weeks. After countless and countless company e-mails ignored from them (which was the only way to contact them) I began to investigate.

I went to godaddy.com and looked up their domain. Once I acquired the information I called the person who was on the listed on the domain. He said that he had been receiving calls for the past 72 hours with avid costumers on the other line. I thanked him for his troubles then realized the website was a scam.

After an even closer look I noticed even more flaws in the website, such as: the main header being spelled wrong, outdated info, etc. Please do not use this to purchase jerseys or any sports memorabilia this is a SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netsportsportercom/internet/Netsportsportercom-I-believe-the-site-to-be-a-scam-Ordered-sports-jersey-online-No-del-982231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netsportsporter.com

How to contact

AUTHOR: Tabitha - (United States of America)

I was "lucky" enough to receive the jersey that I ordered, but it is junk and an obvious knockoff and low quality.  I've been going back and forth for several days with a "Bess" with an email address of service@ecommerceservice.biz

She's been trying to tell me that the quality is normal and that if I had ordered an "Elite" jersey for $300 I would have had better quality.

I will be disputing the charge with my bank.  Horrible.