Complaint Review: Nettalk

• Submitted: Sat, April 27, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 27, 2013

• Reported By: Muthu Palanisamy — Woburn Massachusetts

Nettalk Net Talk, netTalk Service cut-off and no response for online support service ticket submitted Internet

If any Nettalk customer support agents read this post: here is my online customer support ticket number: COT-535712

And here is the issue I am trying to get an answer to -

Hi, I am a NetTalk Duo customer with a Basic + International plan.

I primarily use NetTalk to call India.

My service (to call India alone) was cut-off on 24-APR-2013.

From 01-APR-2013 to 24-APR-2013, I have used 640 NetTalk minutes to call India - i.e. a little over 10.5 hours.

On 24-APR-2013, I got an email from NetTalk saying that I have exceeded my monthly allowance for calling India. I am trying to find out where the monthly allowance is listed. That information is not available on their site. And I was not made aware of any minutes limitation when I signed up for the service.

Since I have not been able to reach any NetTalk customer support agent, and there is no response to the ticket I submitted online, I am submitting a complaint here.

Hope someone can resolve this issue for me.

I am inclined to take this up in a Small Claims Court, even though it will be a significant time investment on my part (and Nettalk's) to get this issue resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nettalk/internet/Nettalk-Net-Talk-netTalk-Service-cut-off-and-no-response-for-online-support-service-ticke-1046629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nettalk