Complaint Review: Netwok Solutions a Web.com Company

• Updated: Sat, March 15, 2014

• Reported By: I never do this but I am pissed — Birmingham Michigan
Netwok Solutions a Web.com Company
Internet USA

Netwok Solutions a Web.com Company They Rip People of by the minute. I have asked them not to bill my Credit Card for over a Year! No idea Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Web Hosting and SEO Service Billing

Network Solutions admitted that they stopped hosting my website back in 1999.  A year ago I found out that they had been billing my credit card for $391.16 in March of 2010, 2011, 2013 and refused to refund my money.  After telling American Express to never allow Network Solutions to charge my card every again, they just billed my card again on March 3, 2014.  In 2012 I hired them to build a website and they totally F---ed it up to the point I demanded a refund, however that continued to bill my credit card for $95 per month for 6 months for SEO they say.  They continue to deny my claim when I request a refund.  Never use this company and if you do I would change to GoDaddy ASAP these guys are crooks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2014 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netwok-Solutions-a-Webcom-Company/internet/Netwok-Solutions-a-Webcom-Company-They-Rip-People-of-by-the-minute-I-have-asked-them-no-1130922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netwok Solutions a Web.com Company

Web Hosting and SEO Service Billing

AUTHOR: Executive Support Team - ()

Thanks for your comments.  We value all feedback and use this information to improve internal processes, service offerings and customer interactions. To ensure your concerns are addressed, we ask that you send us your contact information and details of this post via the following link: networksolutions.com/help/email.jsp

Sincerely,